What’s the Price
Packages start at $5,500 for a shoot in the greater New York City area or New York’s Hudson Valley. Simply add travel costs for other locations.
Additional Expenses, If Needed
- Wardrobe Stylist (to procure wardrobe and/or be present on set)
- Location Fees, such as studio or rental property
- Props such as flowers, furnishings, desk accessories, etc.
- Video-Specific Expenses, if needed, such as special lighting, sound, stabilization rigs and editing
- Travel Expenses, if outside the New York City or Hudson Valley area
- Retouching, $75 per image beyond number allotted in package
Any additional expenses will be estimated and approved prior to booking.
Want a regular flow of new images throughout the year? Opt for an annual contract for 2, 3 or 4 shoots during the year with bundled savings and a fixed monthly fee.
How Does It Work
1. Free Consultation
First, schedule a free video call so that we can ‘meet’ and discuss all the details for your shoot, including:
- Your brand messaging and goals for the shoot
- Locations: What best supports your message? Home? Office? Rental property? Studio? Park? Beach? Destination?
- Props you may want such as flowers or home/office accessories
- Hair and makeup
- Look & Feel of the imagery, including samples you like from magazines, websites or social media
2. Estimate & Approval
You’ll receive an estimate that details all of the costs of the shoot, based on our conversation. Upon your approval, you’ll sign the final estimate electronically.
3. Payment Schedule
- $2500 (Creator)/$3500 (Pro) 1st Deposit required upon approval of estimate to secure the shoot date
- $2500 (Creator)/$3500 (Pro) 2nd Deposit required 7 days PRIOR to shoot date
- Remaining balance is due upon delivery of the view-only gallery and must be paid in full to enable download capability
Payments can be made via check, credit card or PayPal
4. Delivery Schedule
Your image library gallery will be delivered electronically within 14 days following the shoot date. Video assets, if any, will be delivered according to an agreed upon schedule.
5. Cancellation & Postponements
- Once a shoot date is confirmed, your deposits are 100% non-refundable. However, if you need to change the shoot date, your deposits can be fully applied toward a new shoot date.
- In the event of inclement weather or other ‘Acts of God’ that may severely impact the shoot, I’ll work with you to reschedule without penalty.
What’s the Best Package for Me?
You’ll get the same quality and service with both the Creator and Pro packages. If you have a specific need for images and a more limited budget, the Creator Package is for you. If you have broader and ongoing needs, choose the Pro Package. With Pro, you’ll get twice as many images from twice as many scenarios, or ‘stories’, so you’ll have a library that will fulfill more purposes and serve you much longer. Pro is the best value.
Book Your Free Consultation
A non-binding discussion of your branding objectives and photoshoot needs